Risotto with confit lamb and chanterelles
A comforting dish, in which the lamb confit is highlighted while being supported by the richness of chanterelles. Easy to cook, it's the perfect dish to wow your guests!
FOR 4 PEOPLE
- 50 gr Chanterelles
- 40 gr green peas
- 50 gr Parmesan Reggiano
- 80 gr Unsalted butter
- 80 gr confit lamb
- 3 gr minced gray shallots
- 250 ml of white wine (dry)
- 200 gr of arosio rice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 liter of lamb stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large pan, heat the olive oil and brown the chanterelles until they are colored. Reserve a few chanterelles for the presentation.
Add the confit lamb, shallots and frozen peas and rice, let fall.
On low heat:
- Add 0.5 liter of lamb stock, mix and allow to absorb
- Add the white wine, mix and allow to absorb
- Add the rest of the lamb stock, let it absorb
- At this point, the rice should be cooked. IF the rice is not cooked and there is no more liquid, add more stock and simmer gently
- Add the Parmesan Reggiano and the butter and mix
- Transfer to plates, and garnish with the chanterelles
- Chanterelles can be changed to other mushrooms, depending on the season
- The lamb stock can be replaced by a beef stock
Enjoy your meal!