Free shipping with purchase over $ 50. 🚚 Delivery from Laval to Magog.
For 4 people
- 400 gr of lamb loin interior
- 1 gray shallot
- 30 ml chives
- 60 ml shelled pistachios
- 1 egg yolk
- 15 ml Dijon mustard
- 30 ml Capers
- 4 Caprons
- On a clean board, cut the inside of the lamb loin into small cubes. It is important to make sure the piece of meat stays cool.
- Place the lamb in the refrigerator.
- In a mortar, roughly crush 45 ml of pistachios
- Brown the pistachios in a pan, set aside and wait for it to cool down
- Chop the capers, chives and gray shallots
- Combine the lamb, capers, chives and shallots.
- Add 10 ml of mustard and half the egg yolk, mix.
- Toss with remaining mustard and egg yolk to desired consistency.
- Using a mold, form 4 portions of tartars on serving plates.
- Add the rest of the pistachios on top, with one capron per serving.
- Garnish with your favorite hot sauce (we recommend the elle a pique elle ’from Domaine Britannia Mills for a perfect pairing!
Tip: you can also add fried shallots to add a little crunch, as well as Parmesan tiles!
Enjoy your meal!